Sign in to follow this  
KungFuSquirrel

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

I really dig that minimalistic approach. You can either go the stupid and boring way and make a complete CG trailer that doesn't show gameplay nor anything vaguely connected to the actual game, because you simply have nothing to show (Prince of Persia original CG trailer) or you can decide to be creative since you don't have anything to show, that you'll actually show NOTHING.

Result is 10 times more hype.

wow, that was crap. Can't they just wait to release something interesting rather then a bunch of gun fire and screaming any monkey could put together, no offense MR. Infinity Ward, I love you! :lol:

People are going crazy with the "analyze" button right now, finding stuff like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ ... WWWWWN.jpg in the small flashes of stuff. Looking forward to seeing more... and the actual game, of course :D

I'm kinda getting a Heat vibe from that teaser. Very intriguing, definitely my most anticipated game of the year....even though we haven't seen shit from it :)

Btw, I didn't see this at first, try and click the analyze button, then you can zoom in and find numbers and sentences that doesn't mean anything :)

I think some peeps wanted more then just a teaser but we'll put out more in a bit.

I think it came out pretty well. There is a lot of info crammed in the montage bit.

That flashing images at the end looks... it doesn't look, it's to dark :)