DvS' photothread

DvS

Nice updates!

Are the buildings shots HDR?

Thanks, but no, I haven't had much luck with HDR that looks good (I've tried, believe me) but I've scrapped it in favor of simple adjustment brushes in the raw conversion tool. Those allow you to paint in custom exposure levels etc.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know that method but it's very long as compared with HDR treatment. The result is quite nice though. Just pity that the halos are so visible.

I've had that comment before so it's something I definitely need to work on, but when you've been working on a picture for an hour you stop noticing the halo, it's really not that distracting when you're zoomed in.

since i don't make maps, i think it is time to post some photos in exchange :)

i made this one yesterday while i had been on my way home from a party. i had my "good" camera with me so i could make the required changes to the settings (exposure, iso, blabla). next weekend i will hopefully see the same imagery with this nice girl i met :)

1-9a944140c0fc3991e094a153d4af2fc6.jpg

this panorama was made after work with a beer aside :) i was relaxing, enjoying the landscape and thinking of the girl mentioned above and how awesome it would have been if should had been there :)

1-34575e60c16bba5f2127632b608d9fd5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...