Scene from a Movie - Minotaur0

Minos

I decided to take a dramatic decision and go with unique textures for the main building. I also added my own twist to it. I still need to do normals and speculars but I´ll leave that for later.

Looks like the right call! Looking forward to seeing this version lit up in the engine.

i agree, they fit the theme nicely.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably won´t have time to model the cars by myself so I was thinking if someone would like to join me and model 2 or 3 cars? They don´t need interiors and I can texture them if you wish but I really won´t have time to model them by myself.

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can talk!

Small update!

I haven´t been able to get much work done lately as I´ve been feeling some terrible pains on my lower back which really drag me away from the computer whenever I´m home. Anyways I´m feeling kinda better now and since the deadline was extended I thought Id give this scene another push.

iteration17.jpg

iteration18.jpg