Wow...it's another portfolio thread

Jryzac

agree with the load times. they are horrible and remind me of 56k days.

a picture should be loaded in like 1-2 seconds. i got around 50-70kb/s from your host. so use like 150kb per image. if the image is small use even less. content seems fine. menu graphics are fine. the naming of the menu items is confusing to me: "personal" and "team". after i clicked on those i knew what you were trying to say. so just name it "personal work" and "team work" or something like that. or even better: merge those two together and just call it "gallery".

good luck with finding a job. seems like the bigger companies lay off quite a lot of employees (EA, THQ, ...). they probably want to get a job too.

good luck with finding a job. seems like the bigger companies lay off quite a lot of employees (EA, THQ, ...). they probably want to get a job too.

most of the people being laid off are mostly HR, QA, etc. They only lay off designers, artists and coders when It's really needed. At least, this is what I think It's been happening.

Thanks for the feed back!

I am currently working on:

*Reducing image file sizes. (First priority)

*Eliminating redundant pictures.

*Branding the pics.

*Removing splash page.

*Adjusting navigation wording.

As for the layoffs, it is something I am well aware of. I live in the Dallas area and the town has seen it's share of closings and layoffs.

I know of one company that has cut its staff (seems to be mostly artists), but has openings posted for LDs. So, who knows......... :???: