• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoof, those gameplay videos were pretty bad.

Well it's beta gameplay, I'm sure they've improved things since.

More from the first review in 360 Gamer;

"Nothing short of a triumph of literary adaptation, cinematic storytelling and first-person, iron curtain survival horror"

"Metro 2033’s cocktail of Glukhovsky’s expert storytelling, centuries-old Russian superstition, white-knuckle first-person action and genuinely cinematic survival horror is utterly unique"

"A dystopian shooter with more frights than Alien, more action than Aliens and more style than Alien3"

"Metro 2033 redefines the survival-horror genre and claims the crown for its own"

"Some of the best-executed first-person firefighting seen in any game"

"An utterly unique, compelling, compulsive experience"

“The game has the kind of texture and verisimilitude usually found only in the most accomplished works of cinema.”

“It’s greatest success is in redefining survival-horror, in the process positioning itself as one of the greatest examples of the genre.”

8/10

Preordered :D

"Nothing short of a triumph of literary adaptation, cinematic storytelling and first-person, iron curtain survival horror"

"Metro 2033’s cocktail of Glukhovsky’s expert storytelling, centuries-old Russian superstition, white-knuckle first-person action and genuinely cinematic survival horror is utterly unique"

"A dystopian shooter with more frights than Alien, more action than Aliens and more style than Alien3"

"Metro 2033 redefines the survival-horror genre and claims the crown for its own"

"Some of the best-executed first-person firefighting seen in any game"

"An utterly unique, compelling, compulsive experience"

“The game has the kind of texture and verisimilitude usually found only in the most accomplished works of cinema.”

“It’s greatest success is in redefining survival-horror, in the process positioning itself as one of the greatest examples of the genre.”

8/10

Ahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahahah those fucking quotes coupled with that fucking score ahahahahahahahah I'm dying here jesus christ

Seriously how do you go from "One of the best FPS and the survivor horrors ever made, and also one of the best movies except it's a videogame", to "B"

Are you being hip and cool and by saying bad, you really mean, 'AWESOME'?

Nah man. I am actually serious that looked insanely boring. And no, I dont hate something just because everyone likes it, I cant stand it when people do that (like all my friends hated avatar even though it fucking ruled)

Fair enough. I thought the production values seemed to make it look good, wasn't too sure on the gameplay though.