DUKE

KoKo5oVaR

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody asked for strippers?

duke-nukem-forever-rumored-20080929012227810.jpg

There's more polys in that stripper's butt than the entirety of duke's head and shoulders by the looks of it. :v:

Is no one else a bit :???: at the serious lack of anti aliasing?

The awesomeness of deferred shading (my guess). Still surprised though... most other developers manage to make highres screenshots and resize these.

I'm still eager for the Duke. :D

Which would suggest they've updated to Unreal 3. That would be a pretty shocking move though, not the least because I don't know where 3DR would get the money for the $500,000 license. Their primary income as far as I know is just old games selling on digital distro. :v

didn't 3dr do Prey and other games as well? doesn't sound like they could not affort an engine after all...

They produced Prey, it was made by Human Head. And that's old enough to count as old, certainly. They haven't done anything since then that really matters (I think a cell phone Duke game or something like that).

They haven't really done anything that was released in studio since Duke 3d.