IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

zaphod

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to add one of those huge dust palmtrees but can't seem to find it. I found the trunk model, but no top model. Changing the trunk skin did nothing for me. I also couldn't find a sprite for it or something? Thanks in advance people

dan - at interlopers.net they have a massive thread with every model name in one post, so try ctrl-f to find it. youll have to use the forum search feature to find the thread though.

insta - why dont you just make a like 1024 unit room and test it urself? run fraps (movie making program, if u dont have it google it) so you can double check your solution

dan - at interlopers.net they have a massive thread with every model name in one post, so try ctrl-f to find it. youll have to use the forum search feature to find the thread though.

insta - why dont you just make a like 1024 unit room and test it urself? run fraps (movie making program, if u dont have it google it) so you can double check your solution

Yeah I did that a few minutes after posting. Fun fact : The normal playerspeed is 128 units per second.

Do you compile in hammer, or in the command prompt? Because hammer used to lag out and crash my computer, so I moved to the comand prompt and have yet to have a problem. Also the dust plam tree model is a skybox model...and I'm pretty sure its right in the dust folder.

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.