hr_thrash Update 11/17

Meotwister

Hey guys, I've been away for a while now doin schoolwork and whatnot and haven't posted a level of my own in forever. UNTIL NOW! :P

This is a map I started way back when I was helpin generalvivi out on his mod Hard Rain before that went under. I didnt get very far with it at the time and about 3 weeks ago or so I found it and decided I needed to finish it.

I'm looking for someone to help playtest it on a server so I can fix gameplay issues as they arise. If you can help PM me, thanks.

(logo was too bad lol)

*UPDATE* 11/17

It all takes place in Thrash! skatepark which just happens to be the incidental battleground of a counter-terrorist/ terrorist firefight! Basically its a team deathmatch map for CSS. Placed weapons (not fy) around the map def make it a different experience from a normal css map.

-------------------

hr_thrash0079.jpg

hr_thrash0081.jpg

hr_thrash0082.jpg

hr_thrash0083.jpg

hr_thrash0084.jpg

hr_thrash0076.jpg

hr_thrash0077.jpg

hr_thrash0078.jpg

hr_thrash0070-1.jpg

hr_thrash0071.jpg

-------------------

It's nearing completion now, and sometime soon I want to schedule a playtest for it so I can hammer out any problems with 4v4 gameplay.

PEACE OUT!

Thrash.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/arnewinter/2675619370/

It's your usual portable jumping barrier when you're a skater... providing you're with 2 or 3 others. We used to do this all the time (and I know we didnt make it up lol)

I guess I am just used to my shit getting ripped

blah, well man I'm sorry I made an alleyway.. using css textures. But like I said, I haven't been to hl2world in years and if you have it up somewhere else then I don't know about it. Point is: I didnt see anything you did to copy it.

Well anyways, the maps coming along nicely and should be good to go for a playtest in the next week or so SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED HIT ME UP. :-D