Sign in to follow this  
skdr

Alan Wake

Looks fuckin' awesome IMO!

I like that bullet time is in there. Definitely what I expect from a Remedy game, and to be honest I think this'll feel closer to Max Payne than the real Max Payne 3. :lol:

I donno, I hope there's more to it than just some light based gameplay. I mean it looks alright, but what initially thrilled me about Alan Wake was the investigative stuff that they hinted you'd be doing during daytime. I'm sure I'll play it once it comes out and that its gonna be good stuff, but I'm just not excited for it at all for it if I based it solely on what they showed at Microsoft's conference.

Feeling more like an undefined conceptual disaster in the making due to how long it seems to be taking. Still, for all we know this could be the greatest game ever when released, but it's starting to face an uphill climb with many who once were enamored with it.

Otherwise, what Mazy said.

I was always going to play it for 360 but it really annoys me that Microsoft went on about this Games for Windows thing and then focuses on the likes of "Bee Movie" as your flag ship game. If they had some balls they would have had the likes of Halo Wars and Alan Wake coming to PC on day one and a PC version not a console port with a UI built for controllers.