Sign in to follow this  
skdr

Left 4 Dead

yeah.. but with a good team of (smart) people, its possible.

biggest frustration with the game till now:

- teamkilling: people who tk for pleasure (ive had someone join, kill us all, and then left) or revenge

- recklesness: people who are just being reckless, ie: keep standing in doorways while zombies aproach or the panic-types that shoot everything that moves (including teammates) everytime theres one.fucking.zombie

- people who refuse to enter the saferoom (few minutes: fine, 15 minutes: lame)

apart from these userside bugs, the game rox0rz! :-D

thats all cool, but people making you have 30 hp because they cant aim/are epileptic/whatever is kind of frustrating..

Oh yeah, team killers can burn, but I find it hilarious when people go it alone or just get caught not paying attention.

Is anyone here concerned with the replay value? I found it extremely repetetive even on expert (assuming you are playing with competent allies i.e. friends). Basically just comes down to fighting a wave of zombies, then waiting and progressing to another spot (usually the same are, even if not the map is so linear this is irrevelant) and repeating until you reach the objective.

Adding objectives to complete before and in order to arrive at the safe room would be nice, I hope the maps in the full-version contain stuff like this.

I think I was just expecting more suspenseful gameplay, mowing down a zombie horde is just too easy and it would be nice if there was a barricading element (I wouldn't count the mini-gun segment)

Solid game, though. I'm actually surprised valve/turtle rock didn't use a majority of hl2 assets, it looks like it's all new stuff. I can't wait till it's released so I can start working on my map some more.