not likely that we'll have this in 15 years.

Its like all those sci fi movies from the 70's and 80's thinking we'd have flying cars everywhere in the year 2000.

:D

You got into a room, a big guy grabbed you and slammed through reinforced window into another room and then punched you into some computers or something and also you got shot in the end.

Sorry, I shouldn’t have said “I really had no idea how Adam got wrecked”. I understand being impaled on a Misc Future Machine and shot in the face lower your life expectancy a little bit, I just found the transition from gameplay confusing. Wondering if it was some disconnected event was definitely stupidity on my part, though.

9 hours in and loving it. But I should not stop packratting like in every other game, as I often find myself carrying way too much stuff and never using it. And the achievements for clearing the game without setting off a single alarm or killing anyone ... whoa, that's going to take a while.

not likely that we'll have this in 15 years.

Its like all those sci fi movies from the 70's and 80's thinking we'd have flying cars everywhere in the year 2000.

Umm, we have flying cars !!

dodge-charger-general-lee-doh-jump-police-cars.jpg

It is a habit of mine. I'll play through the intro again when I get back (unless you care to spoiler tag my stupidity?). I swear I didn't see any cut from there to the final fantasy cutscene, though.

Dude

grabs you from a side room as you're walking down the hallway before the cutscene, and throws you through a reinforced security window, and into some computers. Adam's guts and arms get shredded from all the glass and broken computer debris, you can see how fucked up his torso looks when the bad dude picks him up and chokes him. Then he's shot in the head.

It is a habit of mine. I'll play through the intro again when I get back (unless you care to spoiler tag my stupidity?). I swear I didn't see any cut from there to the final fantasy cutscene, though.

Dude

grabs you from a side room as you're walking down the hallway before the cutscene, and throws you through a reinforced security window, and into some computers. Adam's guts and arms get shredded from all the glass and broken computer debris, you can see how fucked up his torso looks when the bad dude picks him up and chokes him. Then he's shot in the head.

BFD = Bad Fuckin Day!

I don't how I didnt notice he got shot in the head

Also, the only old school game mechanic I can't stand are the boss fights, why do we still have these. Still....

FUCKIN CHINA Looks Sick! Had to turn it off for the night after the approach cutscene, but it looks like its gonna be even cooler than the D!

Dude

Oh, if there was a guy in gameplay I must've missed it. Facing the wrong way, computer hiccup, or something. Just to reiterate I did understand that being thrown through reinforced glass, impaled on a Future Computer, and shot in the face is generally bad for you.

Anyway... moving on.

I'm absolutely loving it. Played through the first mission, and exploring a bit further now. This may very well be the most elegantly designed RPG I've ever played. And the cover system is one of the best I've seen in any third person game.

Dude

Oh, if there was a guy in gameplay I must've missed it. Facing the wrong way, computer hiccup, or something. Just to reiterate I did understand that being thrown through reinforced glass, impaled on a Future Computer, and shot in the face is generally bad for you.

Anyway... moving on.

The final hallway of the intro level, before the cutscene starts, there's an open door on the right. When you get close to it, that's when the cutscene is triggered. The guy pops out of that door and pulls Adam in.