BTW, they have an adjustable FoV slider in the video options menu. I can't help but wonder if the endless threads about it on here had something to do with that. :lol:

":3cjr4b85]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bCAkpv-A28

Ahah, awesome. This won't mean anything to anyone who hasn't worked in Montreal, but the tshirt he's wearing is one for the local punk band Vandamn, which is partly made of one of the artists on Deus Ex (now back at Ubisoft) and my former LD tech director on prince of persia.

Concerning the

UNATCO theme

, as far as I know it plays at the very beginning of the game.

By the way, you guys are awesome because of these two things:

The Forever Alone post-it

and this:

ichHansOI.gif

:D

Im getting my by the mail tomorrow if Swedish Postal Services don´t fail. Also feeling reaaaallyy sick, i might have something serious that only makes me healthy once i played through Deus Ex 3

11 hours in...

just faced the first boss.

Playing it on the hardest difficulty with no load unless I die. Game is hard, sneaking around is very tense, but rewarding.

One thing I don't like is why in these games ALL emails and books are only text. I mean... the newspaper you find is cool because it has an interesting layout and has pictures, but the eBooks for example, I never read them, just interact and collect the "scholar" reward. Would it really be that troublesome to add a few images with subtitles, some graphs and schematics in these? Would have added a lot of value to an otherwise uneventful game mechanic (find blue eBook, interact, get reward, close).

My 360 copy came yesterday morning surprisingly, this game is awesome...only minor gripes i have are at the start was the object highlighting wasn't enabled by default and i almost missed it being there in the options menu, seems strange for such an important feature. Also hard mode is not too hard, but that's probably a good thing. And i don't get the e-book thing, there is an achievement for reading all 29 however i've collected way more than that already, there must be some that are more important than others but they all look the same

Games ace though, perfect blend of fallout and splinter cell.