I'm impressed how true it feels to the original.

Hacking is cool, I'm going for all stealth and non-lethal weapons, but it feels odd sometimes when I incapacitate half of the enemies and the other half doesn't notice them missing. Another oddity is me making cover to hack in peace, and no one thinks its weird that I'm carrying cardboard boxes around, or that I mysteriously creep out of vents everywhere.

I'm impressed how true it feels to the original.

Hacking is cool, I'm going for all stealth and non-lethal weapons, but it feels odd sometimes when I incapacitate half of the enemies and the other half doesn't notice them missing. Another oddity is me making cover to hack in peace, and no one thinks its weird that I'm carrying cardboard boxes around, or that I mysteriously creep out of vents everywhere.

Remeber kids, its a videogame. :P But I agree, those things will never be helped without ruining the fun factor in games. It seems that the way AI behaves has to match what you can do in the game, ending up with lots of oddity situations.

Another oddity is me making cover to hack in peace, and no one thinks its weird that I'm carrying cardboard boxes around, or that I mysteriously creep out of vents everywhere.

lmao.. the fact that your complaining about this and nothing else means the game must be really fucking good.

Definatelly not complaining, just pointing out the oddities as much odd as it is to come out of your squadmates asses in Battlefield.

No complaints about the game as far as I got.

Edit: Actually, is there a quicksave? I checked on the options screen and it must have gone unnoticed.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game folks! I'm sure Dan is pretty pleased as well but I guess he's recovering from the insane launch party last night :D

WAIT THERE'S A QUICKSAVE BUTTON?! Thanks for hiding it from the keyboard menu, Eidos

I'm at the second city of the game now...

Stealth is great and probably the most rewarding thing about it. It feels very "exciting" and works great with the cover system.

Combat is much less interesting, as usual with these games. Which wouldn't be so bad... except for the mandatory combat in boss fights. DX1 had this too and it still pissed me off, with my arsenal of non-lethal close range weapons... But the first boss fight is just really really awful if you're a stealth character.

I regret getting the "Conversation+" upgrade because now I feel it's too simplistic. I liked it better before, where it was like a better written LA Noire where you could actually read people based on their animations and what they say. Now I just watch a GUI indicator and then select what it told me to select. But I do like how it's much more involved now.

Giving XP for going in vents was a bad idea. Just give XP for getting to the end instead?

Giving XP for ghosting was a bad idea. (Now I just quick load / quick save upon getting detected.)

Nah don't quickload if you are spotted, live with the consequences.

I do my best not to load from a previous save just to get a second chance at something.

Nah don't quickload if you are spotted, live with the consequences.

I do my best not to load from a previous save just to get a second chance at something.

Exactly, I keep telling myself this when playing Fallout.