Deus Ex 3

kleinluka

Also playing with the pad....

So far the only thing that I REALLY cant stand is the map, no variable zoom is kinda frustrating when you're trying to juggle multiple side quests.

Didn't try the pad but with the mouse if you use the scroll wheel you can zoom in and zoom out.

Fucking boss battles break the flow of game.

Advice: If you are a stealthy sort, try to "feel" when there is a boss coming up and stock up some weapons. Nothing is worse than having to drop your nice upgraded weapons to pick-up something more lethal for the boss...

Or just upgrade your backpack... than carry around that emergency rocket launcher.

Fucking boss battles break the flow of game.

Advice: If you are a stealthy sort, try to "feel" when there is a boss coming up and stock up some weapons. Nothing is worse than having to drop your nice upgraded weapons to pick-up something more lethal for the boss...

Or just upgrade your backpack... than carry around that emergency rocket launcher.

Yeah, that is probably my only real gripe with the game. Played it stealthy as well, but after the first boss fight I just started stocking up on a couple of guns to be safe. Made a significant difference,

even if I still had some trouble in taking out the augmented chick boss (especially because her electrical attacks hurt so much, and I hadn't stocked up on hypos)

I havent gotten to the second boss yet, but I beat the first boss by

throwing canisters of gas and barrels of explosives. I only had to do that pattern about 3 times and he was done. All I had was the stun gun and tranq rifle, was under the assumption the second boss would have the same sort of thing, hopefully he does, cause otherwise I'm screwed.

I havent gotten to the second boss yet, but I beat the first boss by

throwing canisters of gas and barrels of explosives. I only had to do that pattern about 3 times and he was done. All I had was the stun gun and tranq rifle, was under the assumption the second boss would have the same sort of thing, hopefully he does, cause otherwise I'm screwed.

same.

one thing that bothers me about the controls: sometimes I go into one of the search body menus and then try to close it by clicking on the exit button which will fire a shot from my rifle. MOST ANNOYING COMBO BREAKER!

So I started another playthrough and decided to play differently a bit. I found out about the punch through walls aug, and wow. It makes the early part of the game so much easier. There are tons of crap you can get in the sewers, only by punching through walls, and that's a great way to build up your character fast.

One thing I'm disliking is the imbalance between non-lethal ammo types. I have a truckload of stun-darts for the stun rifle, a couple charges for the pep-gun and my prized handful of the rarest kind of stun-gun charges. It's not much of an issue since I tend to use the sneaky takedowns most of the time, but the rare availability of stun gun ammo made me definitely adapt my tactics.

Not sure if the real weapons are this bad since I always seem to find plenty of ammunition around.