Sign in to follow this  
Thrik

Forum restructure

In an effort to boost activity in the development forums, what were formerly nine forums have been compressed into just two: 3D and 2D. Hopefully this will encourage people to check them out more often rather than be scared away by the prospect of having to click into a whole load of forums every time they visit, and also keep a steadier stream of new posts flowing in each forum.

The front page has also been cleaned up a bit, with forum descriptions trimmed down and unnecessary information stripped out. The goal here is to require a little less scrolling before getting to the meat. :cool:

For a while things will be monitored to see what effect the changes have, and modifications made if necessary. Once that's all settled down, the new spotlight process will be fully implemented and the forum header adjusted to accommodate thumbnails of your beautiful work. :-D :-D

Nice surprise! I had my doubts you would ever get to it, after multiple threads on the subject and nothing happening, so I'm even more glad that the announced changes are being put into action now! Can't wait for the new spotlight galery to sparkle and shine above the forum! Good job Thrik!

Sign in to follow this