Sign in to follow this  
Buddy

RAGE

Q4 was... , I'm still not sure why ID did not handle such franchise on their own and gave it to another company... and well the results of this move are widely known.

Don't pretend they just handed it off and didn't see it again until it hit shelves.

Visually Rage is definitely the best thing cooking right now, but so far there's also no indication it'll be that much different than past id games - we're still seeing clips of D3-styled monster introduction cinematics and just environment/tech shots. It's all very well done and I want to see more, but at some point we've got to see some game :D

Tech - Check

Art - Check

Gameplay - :shifty:

I'm trying to think of the last time id made a bad game...

Oh right, never. :P

So very True :celebrate:

I'm pumped for Rage, even if the game is meh (although I hope its great) I think modding for IDTech5 would be AWESOME it reminds me a lot of farcry / crysis in terms of the tincturing which is awesome!MegaTextures seem like they would be awesome as well, so much detail into nearly everything. :drools:

Honestly there's no way the game will be bad. id can't make a bad game. When was the last time any of their games were ill received? Granted people were kidna meh about doom 3 but it rocked! Quake 4 wasn't being made directly by them, so really this will rock big time.