Sign in to follow this  
Minos

co_paragon

veery nice, mino!

first pic's lighting is the only one I dont like! ...but the outside tower I've just noticed saves the quality of the pic! :wink:

areas like that are cool! they add a realistic feeling. I often get to see windows without anyting but the skybox behind em!

btw pic three and six got that sharp & clean look I like very much! :P

keep it up!

Sorry I haven't replied earlier about this map (spotlight gallery can be handy) but anyways.

Yeah, looks quite impressive Minotauro, I don't think Peri's reply was usefull especially in the sarcasm, but I think you should keep it up. The only thing that really bothers me is the lighting in the first picture, I think the geometry and concept is good (shape, fan shadowing on the floors <-- suites marines btw) but it's just the intensity of the blue. I would settle (as many most don't) for plain white light. I really don't know why people always feel compeled to just have RGB as their scheme. Try it was some white lighting and see where that takes you. A little much on the red too, but looking good bro.

- Ewok

woot , 1st post , been checking these forums for some time now :) meh like , nice map you got here , the trims @ the 2nd pic are overscaled , there's a better one in the hl.wad , i'll look it up.. :)

overall it looks uber and that spotwhite texture .. nice~

Very nice so far, very nice work and architecture and of course the lighting is nice. :wink:

But about the textures, well they are not 100 % perfect, so try to combine another textures maybye but holding the cool white gray theme on pic2.

Try more, so far its nice.

Btw on pic 2 in the corridor you could add in the ceilings (those pipes)

some smoke coming out from them.

That would be an small but realistic map change.

Feel free to add more Atmosphere! :P

sorry mino but those new pics kinda suck

those first pics had some really nice lighting and these new just have some totally overbrighted areas D:~

fiddlelidooo

I'm still working on the lighting on the second pic cuz it doesnt look ok yeah (thinking about changing the colors to blue or somethign), but in the other areas they are ok imo, since dark co_ maps suck (for an ns_ map its ok but for a co_ it is = :-? ).

I think some people will keep playing halflife 1 even when hl2 comes out.

I'll probably keep playing NS, and I'll definitely give Nightwatch a try once it arrives, but of course, editing-wise it'll be HL2 all the way.

yeh i'll prolly be playing ts and ns for a long while til the good hl2 mods start popping out

btw it looks nice mino ;p, but altho the lighting is abit overdone, it makes it look a tad different from other ns maps :s

Well so how much is the map done? :-?

Look, half life 2 arrives soon.

It will change alot.. It will.. as i know.. :-?

Dunno, I'd say 40%. And yeah, I'm not worried about HL2 release n stuff, I'd rather work on the map hardly instead of just rushing it :)