• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow so they finally admit it. That video made my eyes roll so hard they fell out of my skull. "at the core of the diablo experience is the promise of killing shit to get shit and the auction house too

Surely as you get older "death awaits" becomes more relevant?

Feels great to finally be able to talk about what I'm working on! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/   dux, if you liked Diablo 2 (gameplay wise) you'll find some really great things here. If

":1gcuj3vl]PC gamers can really be the most... annoying people on earth! I know this first hand, but witnessing it again with Diablo3 launch is really... sigh.

People giving it a Metacritic of 0/10 because the servers are failing, it reminds me when gamers gave a 0/10 to Mass Effect 3 because the ending is bad, and even voted EA the WORST company in the USA because of it, WTF! Bunch of pesky winners.

Complaining is one thing, winning it out to another level is another -- Why all the hate? It’s obvious the servers will be very on and off for the first couple of days, few days even, I knew this was going to happen it’s literally millions of people trying to connect.

Just play Max Payne 3 first, then come back to Diablo 3, like I’ll do! :P

while i do agree with you that people are being dicks for whining like this, i'm also of the opinion that blizzard could have handled this a lot better. i mean offline mode would have solved a lot of these issues.

either way, i'm awaiting reviews before getting this game.

Agreed some gamers are the most over entitled people ever. However Blizzard should have been ready and yeah offline mode should be in there by default.

":nj0mjcd3]PC gamers can really be the most... annoying people on earth! I know this first hand, but witnessing it again with Diablo3 launch is really... sigh.

People giving it a Metacritic of 0/10 because the servers are failing, it reminds me when gamers gave a 0/10 to Mass Effect 3 because the ending is bad, and even voted EA the WORST company in the USA because of it, WTF! Bunch of pesky winners.

Complaining is one thing, winning it out to another level is another -- Why all the hate? It’s obvious the servers will be very on and off for the first couple of days, few days even, I knew this was going to happen it’s literally millions of people trying to connect.

Just play Max Payne 3 first, then come back to Diablo 3, like I’ll do! :P

You're acting like not being able to log in is not part of the game experience. i have been trying to play all day and ive been literally tossed out of my single player campaign several times. Of course im not gonna rate this game 10/10 when the experience im having trying to play it is so shitty.

Right now I cant even log back in, says the servers are busy. Why couldn't they have used the wow server queue stuff for this...

I'm playing a witch doctor and my mana won't stop regenerating. I'm trying to be all conscious of my resources and shit but it doesn't seem to matter. And are runes just a level 2 of your current spell but you have to wait 90 levels before you get that verison, or something. Also I have a dagger as my primary weapon but I don't use weapons now because I don't have a regular attack and I'm told by people I've been playing Diablo wrong since forever by using regular attacks. why do I have a primary weapon then.

I'm sure I haven't played enough or some shit but whatever there's a lot to this game that doesn't make sense to me. Like why do I have to accept a skill binding when selecting it in the skill screen why can't I just click once. Or did it take 12 years just to animate all those collapsing shelves.

I'm playing a witch doctor and my mana won't stop regenerating. I'm trying to be all conscious of my resources and shit but it doesn't seem to matter. And are runes just a level 2 of your current spell but you have to wait 90 levels before you get that verison, or something. Also I have a dagger as my primary weapon but I don't use weapons now because I don't have a regular attack and I'm told by people I've been playing Diablo wrong since forever by using regular attacks. why do I have a primary weapon then.

I'm sure I haven't played enough or some shit but whatever there's a lot to this game that doesn't make sense to me. Like why do I have to accept a skill binding when selecting it in the skill screen why can't I just click once. Or did it take 12 years just to animate all those collapsing shelves.

lol, basically what i expected to hear from people

I usually don't care when a game fucks around with its base feature set to make things more interesting but I don't get how this is moving forward or better or whatever. I think it's consolidated shit to a point where the fun of building a new character has been sucked out of it. I've probably mentioned this stupid shit before but the ability to tweak minor attributes for your character goes a long way. It's a large part of the fun I had with these games because otherwise they aren't really skill or knowledge based and they aren't really strategic or even reaction or timing based at all, not in any meaningful way anyhow. Which doesn't leave much for me, the loser who wants to tweak numbers and pretend he's made some unique combo the developers never thought of, which has totally never happened but I like to pretend it has. Also I'm a loner and don't party up so that shits out. Coop is lame game breaking nonsense anyway, across the board, all genres. For the most part.

I only played like 20 minutes yesterday. I'm still in starting area and I've gained just two levels. But man, it was fun right from the get-go... and now I'm sitting at work, shivering like a junkie, because I want to to get back in the game and spam attacks at shambling zombies. :|