How dare Blizzard use stylized art that allows them to set lower system reqs and make their games more widely accessible to PC gamers. Curse those lazy bastards!

http://www.pcgames.de/Diablo-3-PC-27763/Specials/Stil-Vergleich-Torchlight-gegen-Diablo-3-Zu-bunt-oder-duester-genug-698529/

please please please don't tell me that is your idea of evidence that diablo 3 looks like torchlight?

thmbnail images that have been desperately taken in the same general area (oh no, both games have a bridge! oh no, both games have a room!).

using a thumbnail comparison i can prove without a shadow of a doubt that crysis and farcry require the same system specs, and have the same graphics. crytek just reused all the assets and charged another 50 bucks for the same game! how dare they!

ZxZGY.jpg

see, the problem with talking shit, is that it stinks.

http://www.pcgames.de/Diablo-3-PC-27763/Specials/Stil-Vergleich-Torchlight-gegen-Diablo-3-Zu-bunt-oder-duester-genug-698529/

please please please don't tell me that is your idea of evidence that diablo 3 looks like torchlight?

thmbnail images that have been desperately taken in the same general area (oh no, both games have a bridge! oh no, both games have a room!).

using a thumbnail comparison i can prove without a shadow of a doubt that crysis and farcry require the same system specs, and have the same graphics. crytek just reused all the assets and charged another 50 bucks for the same game! how dare they!

ZxZGY.jpg

see, the problem with talking shit, is that it stinks.

Let me guess, you didn't click the "Bild in Originalgröße" link for each thumbnail to enlarge emot_shakehead.gif

And who's talking shit? Read my posts, just stating my opinion.

Diablo 3 looks more like Torchlight than D1 or D2, that's all I'm saying.

This thread is full of win. Torchlight and Diablo 3 look very different guys, get off your high horses and stop trying to stir the shit soup.

They do look different yes, but their style is fairly similar to one another. Never did I say they look exactly the same, no one can deny D3 looks more like WoW or Torchlight than it does D1 or D2. And no one is on their high horse, I'm just stating that I like the Blizzard North version of D3 more than the current one. Now I know how Sentura feels...