Sign in to follow this  
zaphod

Zero Gear - an indie multiplayer kart racing game

This is a revised GUI mockup of how we want the garage to function. This will hopefully be another GUI programmed in flash, and will feature floating elements that can be positioned by the user. Hopefully you will be tooling around in this garage soon!

garage2sml.jpg

Skjalg - I really like the idea about being able to choose your chat color, There are a number of things throughout the game I think we could easily open up to customization and that is a perfect example.

*edit* also I can't see the image you posted

Yeah the permissions are kind of buggy on the server, just enter http://www.nidvardir.com/images/1200/ then click on parent directory and the image should appear at the bottom of the list as zero gear ui.

oooo, I really like the time right underneath the position. It could probably go under or over the lap as well. The map in the top right looks better too. I will be playing around with something like that.

:D Yea I was going to go to the bookstore today and see if they have it. Friggin 15 bucks imported from the uk :(

you got a scanner?

*edit* I can't find the magazine anywhere :(

:)

the horizontal stripes are too perfect, they need to conform to the knitting better

the texture scaling on the tail looks weird

the mouth line should look more stitched in

sorry, cool though

yea, those are the same issues I have with it too. I will see how much I can fiddle with it when I prep it for the game, otherwise it will have to remain imperfect for time's sake.