What have you purchased recently?

D3ads

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, dux said:

Fuck bit miners, fuck scalpers. This took forever to get a hold of.

Gigabyte-GeForce-RTX-3070-Vision-OC-2xHD

Is this the best card you can get right now or just up there? Did you pay a fortune for it?

Got me a PS5. I haven't have a proper console since xbox360. ( Switch doesn't count since I never use it in docked mode. :ninja: )

I've been coutch gaming most of this pandemic with my PC so why not go all in. I've been wanting on playing those PS exclusives too.

Pretty fucking sweet that most exclusives I was planning on trying out from PS4 are included in their subscription packages. Though not all, I'll try get some missing ones 2nd hand.

It'll be a while until I've cleared some of the backlog to even try out the new stuff. Can't wait. The adaptive triggers are amazing.

• 1 month later...

I was having horrible back pains from my old mattress and in a moment of desperation and desire to fix the problem I took a huge gamble and paid a shit ton of money for a fancy Tempurpedic memory foam mattress. According to reviews it was supposed to be the second coming of Christ, the one amazing mattress that will give you 15 years of perfect sleep... But turns out I really hate the memory foam feel and after a few months it started to give me different kinds of pains. In the end I had to spend another $400 for a latex mattress topper to make it feel more like a normal mattress, which completely defeats the purpose of the damn mattress... 🤦‍♂️ (besides, memory foam really sucks for making love)

If I could go back in time I would just buy a regular Ikea mattress (like the one I had before that lasted 9 great years), and invested on a high quality mattress topper to control how firm/soft it is. 

Oh well, now I know a lot about mattresses at least. If you are shopping and need some pointers hit me up and I can give you a quick rundown :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

Yep it's fucking ridiculous. I honestly would be fine with a rtx 3060 but not for $800. This fucking 3090 cost more than my entire PC I built 7 years ago, which I'm still using. If the opportunity pops up, I'd rather sell this 3090 to someone for what I paid and buy a 3060 or 70 when the prices return to normal. I've never been about buying the best parts on the market but fuck, this has been the only opportunity to buy a GPU that didn't have it's price throttled to the roof.