What have you purchased recently?

D3ads

Also:

DSC00652.jpg

I hate that mouse with a passion. My hand hurts after a few hours, it's not confortable or ergonomic!

g400s-gaming-mouse-images.png

I have this bad boy at work and at home, I really love how my hand just slides in there and stays there and it fills my hand palm, cos the problem with the razer for me is that it creates this empty void space between the mouse and my hand and after a few hours i star getting RSI

I prefear ambidextrous mouses.

I bought the Razer Lachesis in 2011-12 but i couldn't use it: no Mac drivers and it just behave weirdly in the normal desktop use (i often had to unplug it to make it work again), and finally had to give up and go back to my Logitech Pilot 300 -_- (which i was replacing in the first place because it was "skipping" and pointer would jump around – oddly enough it started working properly again after the Razer O.o ).

I'm hoping I'll be able to use it with a PC soon enough, but anyway the problem with that mouse would be that it's too lightweight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...