What have you purchased recently?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd probably like this: https://pi-hole.net/ I have a raspberry pi sitting next to my router, dilligently blocking all ads and tracking before they can even reach my pc or phone, its awesome! M

Just bought the MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X. It's an awesome graphics card, fans stops when it's under 60°C (which it is most of the time, even on some games). And the GPU is awesome obviously. I

Posted Images

750-HS50M_img_3qtr.jpg

x2

After a lot of test-listens and soulsearching I bought a pair of Yamaha HS50M monitors along with an external soundcard. I'm currently investigating if I need the woofer as well or if the monitors deliver enough bass for my needs. The current answer is; no. Some songs just needs that extra oomph. So it's very likely that a HS-10W woofer will find it's way to my setup...

:-D

I've had these babies for 1,5 months now and I can definitely recommend 'em! If you want crisp, clear sound that isn't "coloured" (exaggerated bass for example) you can't go wrong with these!!! :cool:

Also, I've changed my mind when it comes to getting a woofer. Don't feel I need one!

Internets connection! Been without one since the 1st. Sucks balls (2/1), but I will get a better connection soon.

New jacket! Norrøna Trollveggen Dri3:

EABsU.png

New laptop!

A "no name" (Clevo W150 I think) one, with a GF GT 650 (1GB DDR5), i7-3820QM 2.7-3.7GHz and 8 gigs of ram.

Now I'll save monies to buy my own 3d printer :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

New rig:

specs:

i7-3770, 3.40 GHz, 8mb cache, LGA1155, 77W (quad core processor)

GIGABYTE Z77-D3H motherboard

Radeon HD 5770

16 GB RAM (2 Kingston 8GB sticks)

1 TB main drive

Cooler Master GX 750W Bronze power supply

i7-3770, 3.40 GHz, 8mb cache, LGA1155, 77W (quad core processor)

ivb-retail-box.jpg

GIGABYTE Z77-D3H motherboard

Final.jpg

Using my old vid card:

Radeon HD 5770

sapphireradeonhd5770newed01.jpg

Cooler Master GX 750W Bronze power supply

PSCORS750ACAAD3.jpg

16 GB RAM (2 Kingston 8GB sticks)

27790_kingston-khx1600c9d3k24g-hyperx-4gb-1600mhz-pc3-12800-ddr3-non-ecc-cl9-dimm-dual-channel-comput-18943707__72790_zoom.jpg

1 TB main drive (haven't put my second drive in yet, but that is another 500 GB)

Enermax Ostrog case

presspic_ostrog-top.jpg

presspic_ostrog-interior.jpg

ECA3253-BL.jpg

:XD: Nothing fancy, but it'll get the job done. Planning on either a new vid card or a second for cross Fire.