What have you purchased recently?

750-HS50M_img_3qtr.jpg

x2

After a lot of test-listens and soulsearching I bought a pair of Yamaha HS50M monitors along with an external soundcard. I'm currently investigating if I need the woofer as well or if the monitors deliver enough bass for my needs. The current answer is; no. Some songs just needs that extra oomph. So it's very likely that a HS-10W woofer will find it's way to my setup...

:-D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd probably like this: https://pi-hole.net/ I have a raspberry pi sitting next to my router, dilligently blocking all ads and tracking before they can even reach my pc or phone, its awesome! M

Just bought the MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X. It's an awesome graphics card, fans stops when it's under 60°C (which it is most of the time, even on some games). And the GPU is awesome obviously. I

Posted Images

750-HS50M_img_3qtr.jpg

x2

After a lot of test-listens and soulsearching I bought a pair of Yamaha HS50M monitors along with an external soundcard. I'm currently investigating if I need the woofer as well or if the monitors deliver enough bass for my needs. The current answer is; no. Some songs just needs that extra oomph. So it's very likely that a HS-10W woofer will find it's way to my setup...

:-D

Good monitors! I used them for a few years, and haven't been happy with anything I've had since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Built a rig for my cousin, put some of the parts from my aging rig in it (He's 10 and is just getting into computers)

Returned back home and built the rest of my rig -

217943_10150995216030064_178074090_n.jpg

Intel Core i5 3570K

ASRock Z77 Pro4

8GB DDR3 G.Skill RipJawsX

Cooler Master Hyper 212

Razer DeathAdder 3500+

Been playing BFBC2 and Max Payne 3. My old CPU was a major bottleneck for the Radeon HD6870. So nice to be gaming at maxed out settings again :P

376908_10151063736088390_1602471897_n.jpg

Also bought Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Holy shit, you just bought my dream car... :gonk:

This new Porsche 911-991 seventh generation is the most beautiful yet, definitely a great buy! And the dark exterior with the bright interior is exactly my favorite too. Did you get the Carrera 4s?

You must come pick me up in Irvine for a drive dude! :P

":1dkr3es6]Holy shit, you just bought my dream car... :gonk:

This new Porsche 911-991 seventh generation is the most beautiful yet, definitely a great buy! And the dark exterior with the bright interior is exactly my favorite too. Did you get the Carrera 4s?

You must come pick me up in Irvine for a drive dude! :P

No, it's just the base model Carerra.