D3ads

What have you purchased recently?

can not fucking come soon enough:

god-of-war-origins-collection-ps3-box-artwork-small.jpg

Oh shits! Is that for PS3???

Yes it is, I already own the PS3 HD remasters and they're fucking awesome. I'm so getting this as well, I played the first prequel on the PSP but I never played the second.

While on the subject of POI and CE extras, am I the only one that actually seeks out vanilla versions of games to avoid all this junk? Just as an example, then it really ruined the immersion in Red Dead Redemption that I was running around with a pair of golden revolvers, and the worst is when it actually gives you an advantage in the game. In Deus Ex: HR I actually sold all the stuff I got, wanted to play it the way the designers intended and not have some grotesque sniper rifle or grenade launcher. Some might think that's cool but to me it always feels like some fucking marketing drone came in and pushed it down on a game designer that then had to implement this crap.

Might be overreacting, but this is a subject that really pisses me off :v

Mass Effect 2 on insanity was much more manageable with the DLC weapons. Though it did get stupidly easy by the end of the game with the Super Nuke 6000 missile launcher.

Mass Effect 2 on insanity was much more manageable with the DLC weapons. Though it did get stupidly easy by the end of the game with the Super Nuke 6000 missile launcher.

wait, people play bioware games for other things than the story? :dumbfounded:

Kinda like how they play Battlefield games for something other than multiplayer? :oops:

Kinda like how they play Battlefield games for something other than multiplayer? :oops:

i do that, but i also play the multiplayer...