What have you purchased recently?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd probably like this: https://pi-hole.net/ I have a raspberry pi sitting next to my router, dilligently blocking all ads and tracking before they can even reach my pc or phone, its awesome! M

Just bought the MSI GTX 1070 Gaming-X. It's an awesome graphics card, fans stops when it's under 60°C (which it is most of the time, even on some games). And the GPU is awesome obviously. I

Posted Images

Home Theater Surround system, I'm looking for one, good price / quality relation, doesn't need to have neither BR nor DVD, i got my PS3 for that.

Who has it? And what would you recommend? :derp:

I don't have a lot of knowledge about this things, but I was thinking about:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-HT-C555 ... 413&sr=8-7

bf7d94f20ce5f049f7fecdd3966dc480be2cd5de.jpg

Unless you're throwing down thousands on a new home theater system, it's honestly all about head unit features, speaker style, and brand preference. I like to personally check out if the subwoofer has its own amplifier and adjustable crossover, and what kind of wattage it's rated at (RMS, not peak) due to being a bass-a-holic.

Tkx Serenius, what annoys me is that all I want is a good 5.1 surround system and most of them comes with DVD on it, I wonder what the fuck for. Everyone owns a console or a dvd player already.

Owning the thread with the two best purchases ever...

£79.99

13555930x.jpg

:cool::cool::cool:

Oh nice, I was waiting for the s8 to come out so I can buy the whole thing. The most epic series ever! Hundreds of quality entertainment hours in a 79£ box? It's stealing!

Nah, that's why it says Seasons 1-9 and you are so so wrong.

"Someone must've said a funny, because your mother's in stitches!"

":3m0f6g9y]Oh nice, I was waiting for the s8 to come out so I can buy the whole thing. The most epic series ever! Hundreds of quality entertainment hours in a 79£ box? It's stealing!

It retails for £260 normally apparently :o Season 8 is out, you should buy this set now whilst it's cheap!