D3ads

What have you purchased recently?

NikonD3000_450pix.jpg

A week later, I'm going on leave after some 2 1/2 years. I'm pretty excited about it I've always wanted a DSLR. After more than 3 years of using a Sony DSC-H1, it's the latest Nikon D3000 - a very good entry-level DSLR! It's night now but I'm waiting for it to be day tomorrow so I can take some lovely snaps with it.

Oh and memory...

sandisk-8gb-sdhc-memory-card-lrg.jpg

burnoutparadise_box.jpg

To replace my less than legally accquired copy so I can play around with MP and get the DLC.

300px-Boxshot_%28Mirror%27s_Edge%29.jpg

Seeing as everyone rant and raves about it.

The real reason for getting these as I got them both for £7.48 from the EA site. Can't pick them up that cheap second hand yet!

neopowvar_lg.jpg

Extremely addicting little thing :shock:

I have one of them for building up wrist and forearm strength for climbing, I forget what my highest RPM is but it was painful.

neopowvar_lg.jpg

Extremely addicting little thing :shock:

I have one of them for building up wrist and forearm strength for climbing, I forget what my highest RPM is but it was painful.

I had won a tournemant of this. :D Used the powerball for some months. Then I was bored.

Ik had won the powerball where the score gets displayed with coloured lights on the ball.

Two architecture books:

120mgsk.jpg

25i7qmg.jpg

The last one is especialy awesome. Every level designer and env artist should have one. It has almost 3.000 blueprints and architectural drawings for all kinds of buildings from all ages. It really goes into details with stuff like arches, gates, stairwells etc. Best references for more believable level design.