What have you purchased recently?

D3ads

Well, I just bought a new Full tower case for my PC, phase one of my total PC upgrade; Waiting on it to ship, but I sure hope this fixes my PC's cooling problems (that and a move from mid to full tower will be a nice space boost...)

WindTunnel.jpg

But with a name like "The Wind Tunnel" coupled with the twin 250mm fans on the side give the impression that it will do its job nicely; who needs liquid cooling :D

Well, I just bought a new Full tower case for my PC, phase one of my total PC upgrade; Waiting on it to ship, but I sure hope this fixes my PC's cooling problems (that and a move from mid to full tower will be a nice space boost...)

WindTunnel.jpg

But with a name like "The Wind Tunnel" coupled with the twin 250mm fans on the side give the impression that it will do its job nicely; who needs liquid cooling :D

looks like an extreme case :XD:

i got myself this one:

htc-touch-diamond-official.jpg

Because my old samsung just died.. TWICE on me for no apperent reason.

I can say this phone (HTC Touch Diamond) is really great, interface works perfect, cristal clear sound quality (while on the phone, i didnt test any music as i wont use it as a mp3 player). On screen keyboard also works really nice (full qwerty keyboard if wanted). Camera is really great (not in the dark though). Only thing what kinda sucks is the battery life i guess,but then again i have been playing with the thing all day long and when i shutdown wifi and stuff, i am sure that it will be prolonged.

Also, i got myself 8GB of ram (which is nice i can say ;)). And some more harddisk space.