D3ads

What have you purchased recently?

On 03/09/2016 at 7:04 AM, 2d-chris said:

Invested in some nice audio recording mics and preamps, planning some tutorials 

AKG 214 mic with a Roland quad capture interface

*looks up price*

Damn you commited. Goodluck on the tutorials :)

Bought a cabin size trolley that is quite technical (lots of pockets etc), seems good for the IT savvy person. Can also remove the wheels and use it as a backpack. The shop was having the last day of 2x1 so also got another slightly smaller bag that also can function as backpack.

Then Halloween sale, taking advantage to clear some wishlist. Need to make an effort to play some stuff as well...

games.JPG

I more or less managed to survive the latest Steam sales this time :P

Only bought Rochard, which seems like a fun little game and was at a -90% sale. Also, I finally decided to get the Steam Link and Controller. The two combined were at a 50% sale and I had them on my list pretty much since Valve announced them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh cool, I was thinking of that too, didn't notice they were down. My problem atm is that I don't have cabled connection. And anyway I have three TV in the same room as the computer, shouldn't be so lazy about moving a laptop from the desk lol. Still I am that lazy,  so I have loads of games in my library that I don't get through because when I finish work i sit on the sofa and just watch TV. This is tempting me again to buy a PS4 to play the naughty dog's games and the couple other exclusives  I'm  intereste. On eBay can find some slims for as little as £190 (with Uncharted 4).

I have Rochard, played on my mum's iMac back when I was still in Italy. Is alright, quite nice art and games mechanics. I haven't finished it and I think it becomes/feels repetitive. Is not so challenging but is too long to finish in one sitting (unless playing over a we I guess). Is a shame they didn't polish it a bit more.

Edited by blackdog