Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

Apparently Clear Sky has been delayed because the publisher forgot to stick CD keys in the cases before shipping them out. :XD: It's not gonna make the Sept. 5th release date.

In other news from Russia from angry diatribes posted on the internet by angry Russian gamers it appears that Clear Sky is actually BUGGIER than STALKER's initial release. How this is even fucking possible, I don't know.

I hope they take the CD key related delay as an opportunity to patch the game a bit before release.

Apparently Clear Sky has been delayed because the publisher forgot to stick CD keys in the cases before shipping them out. :XD: It's not gonna make the Sept. 5th release date.

In other news from Russia from angry diatribes posted on the internet by angry Russian gamers it appears that Clear Sky is actually BUGGIER than STALKER's initial release. How this is even fucking possible, I don't know.

I hope they take the CD key related delay as an opportunity to patch the game a bit before release.

The cd-key delay is the one from 29th august to 5th september not further.

The whiney russians are kids that expected CS to be something that is literally impossible to create so :-D

Its not buggier than SHOC in any way, russia had'nt had the same build as the WW/US release. The russian version was released on 20th august and had a patch release along with it that removed most of the issues (minor issues tbh). The release that interest you is completely up to date and you should not worry about any bugs, even so the patch will be released on the day of release and steam version will be updated as well.

So no worries.

PC Gamer gave it 68%, great to look at but some annoying gameplay flaws and bugs galore, an unworthy follow up to a classic.

grahvf2.gif

Oh dear. I wasn't expecting that. Still, not that I care what some magazine gives it. I'm just surprised is all.