Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

I have a question about Clear Sky multiplayer. I was looking at the page, and reading the descriptions, and am I right in thinking that Clear Sky's mutliplayer will essentially be in and around the normal SP game world, with item collection and factions and stuff? And apparently a map editor included to make MP maps? Will there be modes to have two teams of players aligned with two separate AI factions and go to war against each other?

I have a question about Clear Sky multiplayer. I was looking at the page, and reading the descriptions, and am I right in thinking that Clear Sky's mutliplayer will essentially be in and around the normal SP game world, with item collection and factions and stuff? And apparently a map editor included to make MP maps? Will there be modes to have two teams of players aligned with two separate AI factions and go to war against each other?

What You've read was SHOC MP description i think (www.stalker-game.com) and its normal DM/TDM/CTF game with no Ai, not sure where do you get this info from.. :megaman: ah and MP map editor is out since original stalker release too...

Oh. Hm. I most certainly did.

You guys need a separate site or something.

So has Clear Sky multiplayer info just not been released/made public then? Or is it all hidden away in those Russian-language articles? ¬_¬

Using the faction system and going to war against a pal online backing a different faction sounds like it would be pretty goddamn sweet.

I'm thinking of something like Freedom Fighter's multiplayer, which was sadly tarred by being console only and stupidly small mirrored maps which allowed for no real strategy or tactics.

Edit: I got the impression from this bullet point on the overview page:

Unique multiplayer modes implemented within the game entourage – artefacts collection, anomalies, radiation, weather effects, day & night change etc

seen the video.

also seen some new footage I havent seen before, I like the part where you'r at that tower and than suddenly the sky turns red, damn, that's so atmospheric!

":337ov3i8]seen the video.

also seen some new footage I havent seen before, I like the part where you'r at that tower and than suddenly the sky turns red, damn, that's so atmospheric!

That tall brown grass, field bog place looked really cool. Pretty creepy little setting.