Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

Whats the deal with people still sodding dying for no reason, it's so annoying! I save a stalker in the cordon, after wolf asked me to. I save him. Bring him back to base, go off to do another task, come back, and the stalker I saved is dead on his back with everyone standing around as if nothings happened. Ugh.

I recommend using float32 for clear sky:

http://www.thefloatingpoint.org/main/news.php

:quagmire:

All it does is crash the game for me. Had to re-install it. Naice.

I've walked over some pits that were put out and burned myself good. No one seems to care if it's burning or not, they'll crowd around it anyway.

I love watching Stalkers play guitar... with their MINDS. Must be a rare artifact.

And how can you complain about random corpses? That's how I get my best l00ts.

I guess that also clears up the Bandits and their uncanny powers. Reincarnation, teleportation, astroprojection, and the ability to produce unlimited squads regardless of strength.

Funny thing happened last time I cleared the Depot for the umpteenth time, though. Since I already killed the old Bandit leader, this time the leader appears to have been Senka, the mechanic's friend who's always sleeping in the corner. Never saw him as the power hungry type.

http://stalker.deepsilver.com/patches.php?lang=eng

1.506 released!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky V1.5.06 patch notes:

V1.5.06

Saved games:

1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.06.

Game changes:

- Fixed an error when the wounded guide didn't want to lead the player anywhere.

- Increased the number of items for sell for the trader at the goods market.

- Added the possibility to upgrade SVDm 2 at Freedom's mechanic.

- Fixed game crash upon the attempt to speak with the wounded character.

- Fixed an error, which led to the blocking of the storyline quest completion at Yantar (the door to Sakharov's bunker couldn't be opened).

- Increased the amount of money of the bandits' trader.

- Fixed the displacement of the military warehouses on the PDA map.

- Added the possibility to load the last saved game by pressing space bar after the player's death.

Render improvements:

- Added DX10.1 support.

- Added MSAA for alpha-tested objects ("alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.0, custom "alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.1 for better performance, native DX10.1 implementation for better quality).

- Added new quality level for sun-shadows (ultra) for better picture quality.

- Added new min/max shadowmap technique (which takes advantage of DX10.1 when available) allows to speed up high quality sunshafts rendering for top video boards and high resolutions.

- Added high quality sunshafts acceleration for DX9 renderer.

Multiplayer:

- Fixed various game crashes of server and client sections.

- Added the detailed server's statistics.

- Changed the saving of the server online-dump (dump is saved to online_dump.ltx).

- Added the changing of keyboard layout by pressing LCtrl +LShift.

All other changes from earlier patches are also included.

There is also a hotfix for improved performance and Direct X 10.1 support from ATI.

Found here. http://support.ati.com/ics/support/defa ... onID=38664

I'm at the part with the anomalies and apparently I have to jump through this bus? I've been trying to fifteen fucking minutes with every combination of jump, crouch, low crouch I can imagine. Can anyone offer any hints?

Edit: Beh, somehow I got through after a few more minutes of anger. That game is a done deal *wipes hands clean and deletes content*. As someone who loved STALKER, this was pretty much a nightmare to play through, I had to download a trainer halfway through and use godmode.

I'm at the part with the anomalies and apparently I have to jump through this bus? I've been trying to fifteen fucking minutes with every combination of jump, crouch, low crouch I can imagine. Can anyone offer any hints?

Edit: Beh, somehow I got through after a few more minutes of anger. That game is a done deal *wipes hands clean and deletes content*. As someone who loved STALKER, this was pretty much a nightmare to play through, I had to download a trainer halfway through and use godmode.

Ehm, havent you thought about getting through the bus actually? The crates stacked up there are obvious clues :celebrate:

Ehm, havent you thought about getting through the bus actually? The crates stacked up there are obvious clues :celebrate:

Yeah, I noticed that right off the bat. All the time I spent trying to get through the window was fucking with the crouch + jump + low crouch combination to finally get through. I had to remap my controls and spend several more minutes before I found the right combo to get through.