Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

Well I got back from the Dark Valley and then checked out Agroprom and did a job for Duty.

Holy mother of hell those underground portions are scary. I never want to go into a place like that again, but I'm guessing I'm going to have to.

Are there lots of places like that in the original Stalker?

Oh, and I found a way to circumvent the

scripted Bandit robbery. In front of the Flea Market there's a power station. Go in the back way to avoid the anomaly and look on the wall, there's a safe. Dump everything you're carrying, go into the cellar and put it back on. Still lose your money but it's a lot better than buying everything again.

Oh, and I found a way to circumvent the

scripted Bandit robbery. In front of the Flea Market there's a power station. Go in the back way to avoid the anomaly and look on the wall, there's a safe. Dump everything you're carrying, go into the cellar and put it back on. Still lose your money but it's a lot better than buying everything again.

After they rob you, you get a quest to take revenge on them so that you can get your stuff back.

Are you able to continue playing after you finish the main storyline? In "vanilla" version of the game.

Read my post again :)

hey don't read this if you love stalker.

Stalker CS is one of the biggest disapointmenst i've seen so far. This is what happends when you let publishers change "DEEP SILVER" did it.

Visuals:

nothing new, ok i like the god rays "sun rays" it adds more atmos but we have seen it in crysis too. Voulumetric smoke? wet surfaces? u have to be f***k joking me - this is so bullsh**t.

it looks so-so not to good, you know what i'm sayin?

Gameplay: one of the biggest issues ever. I hate the new map system, the new factions it's ok haha - factions and so what about that you join dem and it ends there. the upgrade repair dudes everywhere in everytown it's ridicolous - in SSOC there were more exploring then shooting this game is focusin on action. I don't like being rushed. You get to swamp and get thrown into stupid battle swarmed by stalkers from all "bases" on the map.

this is nothing you should spend money on comeone. No it sucks honestly.

inventory: sucks. ugly. bad. horrible. terrible. no stamina bar. repair your armor ? WTF! and use geiger meters - uh oh what? no need for them anyway anytime.

map: old as oold. the swamp area is the ONE new now. all t he other sh**t is 50 / 50 old new and did I paid money to see cordon again?

sound: it's ok, but fucking anoying; "the dudes say all the same all the time". and the weapon sounds are replaced .

I could write 2 pages i swear I could but I stop here. And you may ask yourself why do I play this game then`? "cause I hope that it gets better in the end".

overall: this game is ruined now. and the end is more ruined now. and all they did is just a waste of time and resources when they made this game. this game is over-hyped and I just made the HYPE DIE.

DIE STALKER CLEAR SKY. I'm so glad i did not buy this game i got it ripped off torrent from TPB.

This game failed at failing.