Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

What's wrong with the leaked demo link? I was under the impression that it was "intentionally" leaked.

STALKER: Clear Sky is my number 1 game I'm looking forward to. It'll also be the reason I upgrade to Vista, unless ways to use the DX10 features in XP show up, then I'll be able to hold off till Alan Wake. :P

Dx10 effects will be avaible for XP users as well so no worries about that. You won't find anything new in the leak btw, it's just what you could see on E3 and nothing more. (1+ year old)

Dx10 effects will be avaible for XP users as well so no worries about that. You won't find anything new in the leak btw, it's just what you could see on E3 and nothing more. (1+ year old)

Good to hear.

The E3 2007 stuff was REALLY impressive, though. ;) Some of the new footage, like the DX10 rain effects, have been moreso, but the demo content is still jaw dropping. Especially the dynamic volumetric lighting, good lord.

It's a shame I don't have my new hardware yet. :P

Yup, just because the shooting of the game does'nt feel as real as CoD4 or whatever, doesn't mean it's the worst... This game has lot's of flaws, yeah, i'm the first one to admit it, but in terms of atmosphere and RPG elements, it just rocks, you definitely need to play the whole thing to understand it tho, otherwise you'll ended up like the gametrailers review, you can obviously tell they only played 1/4 of the game when doing that damn video review.

":3rg4qsfo]Yup, just because the shooting of the game does'nt feel as real as CoD4 or whatever, doesn't mean it's the worst... This game has lot's of flaws, yeah, i'm the first one to admit it, but in terms of atmosphere and RPG elements, it just rocks, you definitely need to play the whole thing to understand it tho, otherwise you'll ended up like the gametrailers review, you can obviously tell they only played 1/4 of the game when doing that damn video review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQzWYYZPwY

I wouldn't trust Gametrailers for much regarding PC games... I mean, when it takes "well over a week" upgrading their singular "rig", and even then couldn't run Crysis, that should be a big warning right out the gate. :v

Well Stalker is game you really need to understand and "feel". Other wise it might be the worst game you ever played.

yeah i dont know about anyone else, but having been or lived in similar places to those shown in stalker makes the game much more vivid. while i couldnt recognize the concrete buildings and scenes, i could very well recognize the terrain, building style and atmosphere.

I thought the game sucked :(

I really didnt enjoyed it.

i thought the newer prince of persia games sucked :( i really didn't enjoy them.

.. i think there's a saying about this. if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything.

/lesson