Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

for any europeans who dont have it yet, you can still buy it from http://www.dlgamer.com

Thanks to Buddy for the recommendation, bought it last night and my craving is satisfied! :)

Yay I bought it there and it says 'Source file is corrupt'. Now I have to spend another 3 hours re-downloading it :D

I acutally got SoC on steam aswell, just to play until SCS is out... This is fucking annoying, I want my game :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why did I pre-order on steam, when I could get it on dlgamer :(

word on the street is that you don't need a cd key to install the game, it's very tempting to download it and try it out, only bad thing is that I wouldn't want to start over in a week :(

I acutally got SoC on steam aswell, just to play until SCS is out... This is fucking annoying, I want my game :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

word on the street is that you don't need a cd key to install the game, it's very tempting to download it and try it out, only bad thing is that I wouldn't want to start over in a week :(

cant you just copy the save game to the new dir

dunno if that will work on steam, that's my problem.

dunno if that will work on steam, that's my problem.

It will. No word on whether your save file would work after patches though. A delay in playing Clear Sky might be a blessing in disguise :v

God Im a sucker, I just bought it from Dlgamer...

I am such a looser buying 2 copies of 1 game, when it's just a matter of 1 week..

BUDDY, say thanks to the people putting food on your table.

God Im a sucker, I just bought it from Dlgamer...

I am such a looser buying 2 copies of 1 game, when it's just a matter of 1 week..

BUDDY, say thanks to the people putting food on your table.

Let me know if you get a problem saying the 'Source files are corrupt' when you go to install... This is fucking annoying.

dont forget to buy 3 copies of fallout 3 now

I'll buy 1 for xbox and but probably download it first for pc. since it's nothing I'm too excited about, I'd rather buy another copy of Stalker so that we get more Chernobyl action.

edit: pogo, it looks like it's installing right now, not a problem so far :o

edit: IT'S ALIVE AND BEAUTIFUL!