Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

":2ung1hf0]you have no idea how much I feel like warezing it... But I'll wait, but still this is getting annoying.

If you understand Russian, then go ahead! :celebrate:

pffff. I checked aswell, there are euro versions out, and even english translations that are ok according to comments.

why are you doing this to us :( could atleast have announced the delay yesterday, so that we could prepare for it!

I heard someone say the other day that they forgot to include the CD keys or something in the retail boxes. Easy mistake, whoops.

Pass on this? the first one was rated 82 on meta, and I remember some really bad crits during the first release. even though everyone I know who have played it LOVE it.

I doubt that Clear sky will dissapoint, unless you expect it to be a shooter like cod.

edit:

gamespy game the first game 70, which is the IGN network.

Pass on this? the first one was rated 82 on meta, and I remember some really bad crits during the first release. even though everyone I know who have played it LOVE it.

I doubt that Clear sky will dissapoint, unless you expect it to be a shooter like cod.

edit:

gamespy game the first game 70, which is the IGN network.

dont bother, he obviously takes what others think way more seriously than he should.