Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

STALKER: Clear Sky

So I was in Bar, at around 1 AM. Just stripped down to nothing but a pistol, a bandage, and five endurance+ artifacts planning on making a run to clear out the train station stash and sell it to the barman. As I'm leaving the Bar, I hear "Get out of here, STALKER"... and start to wonder what'd happen if I stealth killed that dude. I quicksave, climb up, knife him, he goes flying backwards as my PDA chirps... and then the game freezes my computer. I reboot... and after the BIOS screen I see nothing but a blinking command prompt. :cry:

A second reboot fixed it, but now I can say with certainty that there is no game that has scared me as much as STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl because for a minute there I thought it had wrecked my computer.

Also, I got the SEVA suit from Wild Territory. Fuck yeah. I was wondering about having to take my Stalker Suit and the Scientist Suit down to X18 because I knew I'd have to deal with enemies and anomalies and radiation, but now I've got a suit that does environmental and enemy protection better than both combined! :v

it seem like we all wait and SO I DO.

but i really really and really hope this game wont dissapoint me because chernobyl precursor had some map space removed and i throw the blame on that as a bad part of the game.

can't wait yo this game is going to rox :lol:

Too bad about the stupid manufacturing problem. You'd think Steam would be unaffected by this... Either way I just pre-ordered the game on Steam. I just downloaded the Oblivion Lost mod tonight for the original STALKER, supposedly one of the best (if not the best) for the game. Maybe I will play through that again before checking out Clear Sky.