ugggghhh I finished.
Had a bit of a scare this morning. Added some last little touchs, and that suddenly put me over MAX_MAP_VISIBILITY in vis, because I had been lazy with detail brushes (AKA... didn't bother ). So, I had to quickly caulk and detail things, using what I thought would be a good method of filtering out detail brushes in radiant, and making brushes into details as I caulked their unseen faces...
I'm sure some of you have seen what happens when you do this... You accidentally get a bunch of filtered out brushes you still have selected and end up texturing them all in caulk... So I ended up having to quickly retexture a bunch of stuff a couple hours before deadline and quite honestly ended up skipping a ton of detail brushes I should have done, and there's a bunch of faces which should be caulked which are not simply because I had to rush to repair with some time to spare It compiled though, and r_speeds are still acceptible, but I could've done a better job had I simply not been lazy with my detail brushes at the start.
Honestly, that's the story of this map for me "I rushed and could do better". I feel the map turned out too wide and long due to how I was originally doing the blockout and I should've chopped it down some more. Plus, I stuck to that blockout brushwork too tightly without any really interesting architecture because of how quickly I needed to get things together. Had I not wasted a month-so before I actually got down to business, I could've fixed both of those. Didn't even playtest, just went by my own gut instinct because I rushed so much!
OH WELLS! Live and learn. Lesson is "Go map. Stop playing silly video games"