This tool helps new users to install their new servers. It currently supports all games which can be installed with the hldsupdatetool, because its basically a GUI (User Interface) build for that tool.
The current feature's are:
- Auto Updates the hldsupdatetool on start up.
- Currently can download and install any game that hldsupdatetool supports
- Easy tracking of how far the installing/downloading is. (Progress bar and per file)
- Easy way to select the folder where the server should be installed to
- Easy to add new server types
- Dynamic based menu's (XML based)
- Add "Help" info..
- Add Support for Source Mods
- Add support for starting servers
- Add support for configuring servers
- Add Support for Server admin plugins
Anyway, here is the download link : Source Server Setup.zip . Its currently downloaded from my home server, which has an upload of around 120 Kb/s, but because its a very small tool (zip file is around 600KB), that shouldn't be a problem. Source code can be asked, just send me a PM or mail me. It's programmed in C# and requires (minimum) .NET 2.0 to be installed.
Updated the tool v0.6:
Added support for Source Mods (download the zip files for the server and extracting them), this will be "fixed" in the next release.
Changed the layout of the program to support starting servers.
Made some changes to the layout of the XML file.
fixed some bug's which could crash the application
Main Screen, installing TF2:
Setup Server menu: