"The Zoo" ( Decadence) (Updated 1st nov)

misterbister

That middle building in the first screenie (or the one on the right in the second) screams of HL2's trainstation plaza. Its geometrically as flat as Hl2 (a flat brush with a normal map on top) whereas your other buildings look better with variations. I would rework that one

I like the town and the originality but i'm not convincing by the Glowing trees, it doesnt make much sens.

If a tree is contaminated, that's weird that all the grass/bush around is not, I think you should give less contrast to the contaminated environment so it would naturally blends with the non-contaminated stuff..

This is looking great. The strong concept behind your mod is reflected in these screens. Love the concept images on your site too, more concept art!!!

I've noticed some people have commented in the lack of consistancy in your overall concept, "Various attempts to grow food have lead to poisonous chemicals flowing through bodies of water, and plants growing in ways never thought to be possible."

Purhaps you could change the premise so the experiments resulted in a specific species of mutant, glowing plant. If you explain that not all vegetation was effected then there's no holes in your story.