dod_harvest by Ewok - Alpha Screens

Ewok

This is my new map i've been working on, dod_harvest. It's still in it's infancy. I am posting this now in hopes that it would force me to finish this.

These shots are already old, but hey, most the terrain hasn't been finished (areas are still flat). Anyways, tell me what you think. Later.

Don't complain about redundant shots of same areas.

dod_harvest0000-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0001-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0002-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0003-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0004-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0005-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0006-ewok.jpg

dod_harvest0007-ewok.jpg

- Ewok

i never really liked you.....so i guess that means i have to dislike your map

i give it a 3/10 dick.

*edit- that just gave me a thought, what if we added a rating scale, just like the way the poll is. like "rate my rack" style, except were rating maps not tits.....unless ol wants to whip out those bad boys.

Doesnt look that bad with the fields n shit, but when you get close up to the buildings then it does look kinda crappy D:!

Work on making the buildings actually look like they r part of the place instead of just wobbling out of the grass. It does look like it could be kinda fun.

Btw, what are the r_speeds like?

Looks ok, but I think you should spend some more time playing DoD before making a map for it. Play a open map, and see how much fun it is to get killed by "invisible" snipers, rifles (garand/kar) and MGs. Also, as mazy said, the buildings look pretty poor. Maybe section off the forest and the city, to keep the wpoly under control while being able to give the buildings more detail?

Also, large open areas like that will cause massive lag. Not really because of wpoly, but because all the players will be visible the entire time causing gi-normous epoly.

• 1 month later...