Looking for collaboration on a defuse map

Jiro

Hey guys ! (Before the hate, i've no idea of the section where i was supposed to post this topic).

• INTRO : Finishing a project alone is a hard task, you need to stay motivated by yourself and often it's hard to believe you could manage it.

• THE STUFF: So basically i'm at the beginning of a defuse map, i'm kind of "newbie" in mapping, I got the layout, very classic, working O.K., very simple theme : One site is a subway station under construction, Middle is an open air sewer and A is a factory/manufacture/whatever industrial stuff you want.

• ABOUT ME : I'm not ambitious, i keep things simple, not a lot of props, focus on the brush work, an o.k. texturing and a good lighting. And more than this : Gameplay, gameplay, gameplay. I'm a cool and chill guy, 24yo, from France.

So if someone want to join me, i'm actually at a very early stage, i'm open to any ideas, and as the CT's said "TOGETHER, WE CAN DO THIS, GOGOGO"

You can answer me here, or If you want here is my steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/eldiablo00/

Cheers.