What's your 2016 GOTY?

-HP-

Can't possibly to just name one game so here's my highlights of the year in no particular order.

header.jpg?t=1480097058

I don't need to repeat

header.jpg?t=1481815623

I liked this more than the second and the second one was also freaking amazing. So on the scale of that, you get the idea.

header.jpg?t=1479837779

Success in this game was always made with a sacrifice and left you bittersweet in the end. Whatever you do on this game just feels like a gamble and you truly feel the tension. People have said they hated to constantly play against a timer but I think it's well balanced and a good way to provide tension, although forced but the feeling it just makes you press on.

header.jpg?t=1481900343

Just finished this a week ago. It truly felt like a modern imagination of thief. It gave total freedom to do your missions the way you wanted and gave a lot of tools to do them. I think everyones experience of this game is almost unique just because of how it's constructed. Truly a masterpiece.

header.jpg?t=1477660887

Although the game is almost 2 years old by now. the DLC really brought the game alive again. Being able to explore and land on moons in which are represented in the correct scale is just absolutely amazing and always makes me feel like coming back for more.

• 2 weeks later...