Terri

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 5.0

34 posts in this topic

@Terri, @Vaya I gotta ask about those heatmaps. Are they entirely auto generated or do you make a custom radar for it? Because the heatmap I got had a much better radar image than the one I packed into the map.

Edited by jd40

1 hour ago, jd40 said:

@Terri, @Vaya I gotta ask about those heatmaps. Are they entirely auto generated or do you make a custom radar for it? Because the heatmap I got had a much better radar image than the one I packed into the map.

I wrote the program so that it would convert it to grey scale, and decrease contrast to get the best view of the heatmaps :) 

This was just the first one that got unpacked from the bsp and then flattened in this way

Added a flowmap to your folder but its offset, maybe this is an old radar that's still packed?

21 minutes ago, Terri said:

I wrote the program so that it would convert it to grey scale, and decrease contrast to get the best view of the heatmaps :) 

This was just the first one that got unpacked from the bsp and then flattened in this way

Added a flowmap to your folder but its offset, maybe this is an old radar that's still packed?

Oh I had a separate spectate radar in there. Thought there was some automated tool that makes good looking radars for a second there :(

Terri likes this