Terri

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 5.0

36 posts in this topic

I can't watch the demo... it keeps spamming "Update delta not found." and the demo gets stuck in the first 10 seconds. :( help

Edited by Gooby

2 minutes ago, Gooby said:

I can't watch the demo... it keeps spamming "Update delta not found." and the demo gets stuck in the first 10 seconds. :( help

Damn, this was a problem before and I thought I fixed the issue with the server, I'm really not sure what causes it and as far as I know there is no way to actually play demos like this.

Sorry for this, hopefully you can get enough info on your map with the feedback that was left in the text documents. I will have to look again into this issue

8 minutes ago, Terri said:

Damn, this was a problem before and I thought I fixed the issue with the server, I'm really not sure what causes it and as far as I know there is no way to actually play demos like this.

Sorry for this, hopefully you can get enough info on your map with the feedback that was left in the text documents. I will have to look again into this issue

Well that's very unfortunate :( Especially because I wasn't there for the playtest, I have no idea how it played out.

With military service ending next thursday I should be able to join the playtests in the future though, which is good =)

Edited by Gooby

Hey CS:GOers!

Since we have transitioned to Discord for playtesting I was thinking about discontinuing our old 30 slots teamspeak server. I just wanted to see if anyone objects to this.

JustFredrik, rosk, Fnugz and 2 others like this

Just wondering, are the playtests still being recorded/feedback uploaded? It seems in the feedback folder there hasn't been anything uploaded since the 15th of last month so I'm just curious if this has been discontinued or missed or if you just have to specifically request this now.

25 minutes ago, VIOLATION said:

Just wondering, are the playtests still being recorded/feedback uploaded? It seems in the feedback folder there hasn't been anything uploaded since the 15th of last month so I'm just curious if this has been discontinued or missed or if you just have to specifically request this now.

There was a large gap over the end of December for playtesting. Demos (hopefully working), feedback and heatmaps will all be uploaded for today's and last Sundays test.

VIOLATION likes this

@Terri Are your play tests for finished maps or a vast array of maps in progress? Would I get a 400+ ping from the US, West Coast?

7 hours ago, WhatGrenadeWhere said:

@Terri Are your play tests for finished maps or a vast array of maps in progress? Would I get a 400+ ping from the US, West Coast?

The map can be in any state as long as it functions, and has an acceptable visual quality (greyboxing is fine). US West coast would probably have an undesirable ping, I don't know much exactly. Server is located in Sweden.

Hey everyone, small little update; I spent a little while putting together a bot for the discord server ( https://discord.gg/QndSg4f )

The function of it keeps a live view of the maps that are going to be played, and posts announcements when play-testing is near. You will see this in the # announcements text channel

Examples:

Spoiler

gjGzqgL.png

D3hUy2V.png

Hopefully this adds a bit of convenience :D

rosk, Vaya, Freaky_Banana and 2 others like this

Hi guys, just submitted my map for playtesting this Sunday, hope it isn't too short notice. Hope to see you there!