POTUS 2016

D3ads

I feel sorry for you guys but my past 4 weeks have been great. Every night I sit down and enjoy The Daily News with Trevor Noah, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and Real time with Bill Maher. Trump is a non stop source of comic relief. Plus, I love his fanbase even more. Completely out of touch with reality, calling every one a butthurt snowflake while they are the ones that are the whining hypocrites.

2 hours ago, Sprony said:

I feel sorry for you guys but my past 4 weeks have been great. Every night I sit down and enjoy The Daily News with Trevor Noah, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and Real time with Bill Maher. Trump is a non stop source of comic relief. Plus, I love his fanbase even more. Completely out of touch with reality, calling every one a butthurt snowflake while they are the ones that are the whining hypocrites.

Should check out Seth meyers too

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I find it confusing as to why they keep fabricating terror attacks to try and convince people of why their policies and actions are justified.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39020962

I was asked by an American if everything is ok in my country. I didn't understand why he asked and he then told me that lots of media, including Fox news, report that Europe is being invaded by refugees who commit mass rape, terrorize entire cities and impose Sharia Law on us. 

0sLzMvtlScK3orRj1ae6_Steve%20Harvey%20Fa

1 minute ago, Sprony said:

I was asked by an American if everything is ok in my country. I didn't understand why he asked and he then told me that lots of media, including Fox news, report that Europe is being invaded by refugees who commit mass rape, terrorize entire cities and impose Sharia Law on us. 

0sLzMvtlScK3orRj1ae6_Steve%20Harvey%20Fa

I feel like a lot of these can be immediately shot down by a google search.

But hey, at least that person looked for confirmation before spreading it themselves.

The problem with their google search is that they find the same source as they originally got the false news from...

The Swedish Gov. even put out an article talking about migration and crime (http://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden), but if you post that as your evidence they will shoot you down because it's all produced by the evil gubbernments. Here in Norway, when you read comments on FB on anything related to immigrants or refugees, they have taken over the country, especially Oslo and rape everyone. Except that I live in one of the "worst" areas (according to these clowns) and people don't get raped on a daily basis nor are people afraid of going out of their homes...

47 minutes ago, Pepe said:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/27/donald-trump-addresses-governors-win-war.cnn

Trump: "We have to start winning wars again"

Glad to see America on the path to dominance again.

You know what baffles me? It's not Trump, there's silly people everywhere... it's that Americans are standing by and watching. I fear it might be too late already, the snowball is already going downhill and there's no stopping it. 

*more like, shitball, and at the end of the hill stands the populace.

It's already over guys. Today, the republicans voted against forcing Trump to release his tax returns. Any critique on him or the party is immediately dismissed as fake news. The demonstrations we are seeing are paid protesters and his cult following is not accepting anything else besides his gospel. Like I said on the last page, if someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?

The GOP has made it perfectly clear they will allow Trump to basically do anything as long as it helps their own agenda. The Russia ties, the blatant lies, the alternative facts, etc all doesn't matter but Obama saluting with coffee in his hand or Hillary her emails are the end of the world. I'm not making the Democrats out the be saints, but GOP has no integrity left. You are looking at a divided country and Trump is milking it to the last drop.

If science, statistics, facts, freedom of press and plain old rational thinking are thrown out of the window, you can bet your ass that you are truly fucked.