Day of Infamy

El_Exodus

• 2 weeks later...

They updated the Beta branch last night.

Three new weapons, binoculars (that you can use to make targets for artillery now), dismemberment and a few more things.

Was one server running beta last night, people were testing out the new weapons on a new map, devs were there too. was a lot of fun to play with and talk to the devs.

12 hours ago, Bastion said:

They updated the Beta branch last night.

Three new weapons, binoculars (that you can use to make targets for artillery now), dismemberment and a few more things.

Was one server running beta last night, people were testing out the new weapons on a new map, devs were there too. was a lot of fun to play with and talk to the devs.

Hey! Thanks for coming out! We are always testing something. We are glad you took the time to test with us.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I found a new explosive item while I was testing my map out. An explosive named the CompB

It looks great, has full models, textures and animations for allied and axis versions - only thing that seemed incomplete is the names on the loadouts. Some shots

You've also got to add it into your loadout through the developer console

(please don't kill me new world)

CvuUBxDXEAIOGUY.jpg

CvuUBxIW8AAG7qq.jpg

so it looks like that one more weapon on the to-do list will be marked off on the road-map

• 5 months later...

What you mean "leaving EA"?

Anyway tried this yesterday at EGX, they had a nice LAN setup, unfortunately 4v4 was too small on the map they had selected, but I could appreciate the faster-smoother movement compared to Insurgency, plays pretty much like DoD, with iron sights.

Made me want to try making a map.

Edited by blackdog