Sprony

What movie is this?

497 posts in this topic

Yeah sorry, been at my gf the Sunday-Monday and had the father over as well, then work i was up to 3:30 to finish an assignment for a course.

Fair enough anyway, I just had one entry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blackdog said:

Yeah sorry, been at my gf the Sunday-Monday and had the father over as well, then work i was up to 3:30 to finish an assignment for a course.

Fair enough anyway, I just had one entry

No worries mate, just pulling your leg. 

blackdog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that great 'cause I haven't seen it :P:(:P 

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RA7 said:

John Doe

No, but you got one word right and @Beck, you should totally see this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by Squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a recent horro/thriller movie. Come on guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try to stay clear of new horror films. They're so bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2017 at 9:53 AM, Sprony said:

No, but you got one word right and @Beck, you should totally see this one.

The autopsy of Jane Doe. Was watching it recently and really liked it. 

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BJA said:

The autopsy of Jane Doe. Was watching it recently and really liked it. 

We have a winner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13-1-2017 at 7:35 PM, BJA said:

14501293576561c9a296d.jpg

 

Isn't that the old guy from The Conjuring 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, correct. Thought I continue the trend of horror movies :)

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BJA said:

Yeah, correct. Thought I continue the trend of horror movies :)

Excellent choice, let me continue the trend (easy one, I know)

rucp3l.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now