Sprony

What movie is this?

497 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Shit, isn't that:

  Reveal hidden contents

Robocop

One of the fake ads in the movie? :)

Yes it is! Now it's your turn and remember, don't make it too easy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gosh, will take me a bit to find something original. I'll think about something tonight and look for pictures tomorrow morning

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was going to do another fake advert but stumbled on this

troopers12.jpg

don't look it up with image recognition software... or the url ;)

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sprony said:

The Last Samurai.

the-goonies-will-make-your-kid-a-better-

Spoiler

The Goonies, I think

The-Boy-In-The-Striped-Pyjamas-the-boy-i

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bastion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Goonies, I think

The-Boy-In-The-Striped-Pyjamas-the-boy-i

Spoiler

I've never seen it but it's gotta be The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, right?

I wonder if any of you have seen this. If you haven't, wait for the answer then go see it :D

l7dklzL.jpg

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beck said:
  Hide contents

I've never seen it but it's gotta be The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, right?

I wonder if any of you have seen this. If you haven't, wait for the answer then go see it :D

l7dklzL.jpg

This doesn't happen often, but it's one I don't know. Can't wait to see who figures it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a great movie. Nobody else I know has seen it so would be interested in seeing if anyone else has seen it.

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not. It's a movie adaption of quite a famous series of books though.

It's really quite magical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BJA said:

Just guessing here, is this a Discworld movie from the Terry Pratchett books? characters remind me kind of it.

edit: Woot, I was actually right :D didn't even know there's a movie/tv show for it. Now I have to watch it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079959/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

 

That's the one! It's technically a mini series but it only had two episodes and it's 3 hours long overall so I'd call it a movie. 

It really is a fun movie though and I'd highly recommend it. Lots of fun characters, lots of laughs, quite a few famous faces and there's always something interesting going on in the film. Probably pretty good for the little ones too, @Sprony! Though yours will probably be a little too young to understand it yet :P

Don't forget to post one for us, @BJA!

Sprony likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beck said:

That's the one! It's technically a mini series but it only had two episodes and it's 3 hours long overall so I'd call it a movie. 

It really is a fun movie though and I'd highly recommend it. Lots of fun characters, lots of laughs, quite a few famous faces and there's always something interesting going on in the film. Probably pretty good for the little ones too, @Sprony! Though yours will probably be a little too young to understand it yet :P

Don't forget to post one for us, @BJA!

Thanks for sharing. I'm ashamed to admit but I only know him by name. Never played the Discworld games either (I know, blasphemy). I'll be sure to check this out because it's long overdue.

You're up @BJA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now