[UE4] Making an Office Environment in Unreal 4 - Tutorial

Minos

You fucking rock Minos, brilliant stuff as usual~~looking at this stuff makes me wanna make a map with it :D

haha thanks man! That would be interesting actually, since the map is made of a very flexible modular kit you would have no trouble. Funny enough I looked at kissmeyerbasic the other day for ideas (still one of my favorite maps ever and the best office map evar :D). Things go full circle sometimes :P

Squad/blackstormy: haha yeah i went full retard with the dots :P will definitely pull it back. They are in the roughness layer so they are only visible from certain angles but still...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, can't wait for the next post, it should be a big step up from this with all the props and polish :)

Edited by Minos

haha thanks guys :)

Alright everyone, the environment is finished and I created a hotsite with more information of what you will get and ultra high res pictures. Also, if you subscribe now I'll send you a nice discount code when the tutorial launches :)

Thanks everyone who supported me through this and for all the constructive feedback! I'm now editing this and will get it done as soon as possible! I still don't have an specific date but it shouldn't take long I hope.

TLDR: For high res images and a discount when the product launches, head over here: www.unreal4environments.com

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg
10.jpg